Friday, November 30, 2007

Getting Started...

Thought that this might be fun. Just want to connect with a few of you out there. There are so many cute blogs, anyone got any ideas? hints? anything...?

Kids are in school, and today that's great! Kolette loves the new kitty! (poor thing)... Rory is working, as usual. He is going over to the west side for meetings and I'll be here...with all the kids.

There's a combined birthday party for my mom and dad that we are trying to go to. Mom is turning 80 and Dad just turned 83. Isn't that great? Although it makes me feel old...

Christmas is so fun! We're getting ready, slowly.

The snow was beautiful!

1 comment:

Korbi said...

hey Kathy!! After I screwed up my computer with the virus and such my friend from high school gave me all this info that I pasted below. Good luck and have fun! I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas! We are headed home from Idaho, after a stay in Boise, but then we are headed back out again through Spokane to go stay at the cabin in Priest Lake for a few days. Hope this info below helps. :)


If you are getting your html code from another site and they are having you erase ALL the other html garbage that is needed to make the page all the page elements you put up yourself will be erased! It stinks! I make my own background/header and after erasing everything once, figured out there is only 3 things that need to be changed to change the background, etc so I don't lose all my added info on the sides.

Adding page elements should be under your 'template' then page elements tab!
I have never really messed with pyzam templates so I am not even sure what they are having you do.

I learned how to do my templates from this site:
http://matiekay.blogspot.com/

Like I said, all your stuff will be erased once (in order to get all the adjusted html column widths etc) then you only have to change a few things and you can tell what they are because they are all the blue highlighted links! ;) Good luck-