Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sick of Sick


We've had a bug going through our house. It started next door, but when celebrating Christmas with family, you tend share more than just gifts. I was the first one to get it. It was not fun! the dry heaving about killed me, but then it wasn't over, I fell asleep funny and tweaked my neck. even after a full day of a hot pad and one of those massager's, it was still killing. it got worse and traveled down under my shoulder blade and up into the head. I decided today to hit it hard; i took 4 Advil and it took the edge off for a good 4 hours! I almost felt normal. Kolette got it a day later. Poor thing was up till 4am. she seems to be doing great now. Nobody else has gotten it yet. Although I am wondering if Hannah won't. I hope not but with Kolette and her being glued at the hip...guess time will tell.
To top it off, we had a family wedding in Spokane. We had family come into town to stay. They were quite leery. Do you blame them? We've had fun though. The little girls and I stayed home, ordered in, watched a movie or two and did a puzzle.
The family is watching Man vs. Wild. It's a special one that shows all the stuff he's eaten to survive. GROSS! The boys love it! Imagine that...

1 comment:

Korbi said...

Long time no chat, or see! I hear that Jess is back, that's good news. Do you know anything about dinners or a baby shower? Let me know..