Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Unique Monique

Keeah, my niece and amazing hairstylist, offered to give Monique any kind of hair style she wanted for her 12th birthday. She suggested 'maybe a bright color?'

Monique ran with that and decided she wanted pink AND purple. Rory and I thought a lot about it and decided it really was no big deal. It's just hair, and is something harmless and fun.

She has absolutly loved it and has had fun having a unique haircolor. It really suits her; her personality and style.

4 comments:

brit said...

I love it! I think it looks really cute! Kaylee has two red extentions, and I think it's fun.

Jess said...

She is so much fun!

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

Happy birthday, girl!
Many happy years to come.

CassParelli said...

Monique is so beautiful!! And not because of the purple and pink hair. But I think it's fun. I wish Keah was my hair stylist! I am jealous of that. She does such a great job. I keep paying people big money who don't do a good job! Hope all is well! Can't wait to see you all at the reunion!