Monday, October 6, 2008

The Cutest Binky Chains Ever!



There are a few binky chains that I have gotten and given out. Some people have wanted to know where they came from. Well, my sister is the one who makes them and I must say that she does the best job ever! They are very cute and you could find one to go with just about every outfit. Her blog has a few pictures where you can go and look at them. It is junebugsgrandma.blogspot.com or you could just click on punky and steve in my link list. You can click on the pictures to see them close up. She has also posted her e-mail if you'd like to ask her about them. These are to cutest and best gift to give a new mommy. Go and take a look see. Don't miss out...

3 comments:

Jess said...

I LOVE my binky holder, it is awesome!!! Your sis does a fabulous job!

Jess said...

WE MISS YOU!!!! These really are the cutest binky chains ever!!!

Robinsons said...

up date your stinkin blog!