Thursday, January 31, 2008

Almost a disaster!


Finally! Corbett has been wondering when it would happen; his first lost tooth! He was very excited this morning. Then, while rinsing it off over the kitchen sink, it slipped... into the garbage disposal. Well, the kids all ran upstairs, "mom! mom!" Thatcher said, "I can see it, I just need to turn the light on over the sink and then I can get it out" "Don't worry mom, I know which switch the light switch is." The light switch is right next to the garbage disposal switch and I was well, very afraid... I told him, "don't touch anything!" I went down and after a little digging, carefully removed the tiny tooth from its dark, foreboding place and put it into a nice, clean zip lock bag, safe and sound. Then, a sound makes me turn around; The sound of the disposal! Thatcher smiles and says, "you switched the switches!" Glad he didn't turn the 'light on'. Corbett is very excited about the tooth fairy coming tonight. Let's hope she doesn't 'forget'... :)

1 comment:

Jess said...

Do you know the tooth fairy???