Thursday, February 21, 2008

12 at last !


On Valentine's Day, Monique turned12 years old! (I won't say how old that makes me feel...) She had a little party on that Friday. She invited 5 girls and they all went ice skating right after school. Then we came home, had some yummy hot chocolate and ordered pizza. I can't believe the appetite those girls had! Two large pizzas - gone!

We then all piled into the car and went to the movie "Spiderwick Chronicles". Monique has been dying to see it as she had already read the books a couple years ago. It was really good!


Getting the girls to settle down was another matter. They were all so hyper! The last couple girls finally drifted off around 4am. All in all I think they all had a good time! Still can't believe I have a Young Woman in my home!!!!

5 comments:

Jess said...

Very cute blog!!! Remember back in the day when all you had to worry about were cute boys??

mcherney05 said...

hahaha you think you feel old now? wait till she turns 15! Nickole will be that this july! *sigh* I miss the good ol'days when all I had to worry about is her stuffed horse being clean and with us always!

Anonymous said...

Wow-slumber parties! I think I still remember going to some back in the day, sneaking out and TP the neighbors. I think it is crazy when my family comes and stays, I can't imagine a house full of girls! You are brave.

Mindy said...

Kathy, I love your blog template! Monique is so cute, I can't believe the girls are going into Young Women's!

Romney Family said...

They sure do grow up way too fast!!! Alyssa is going to be six in a two months!! Before I know it she will be 12. It looks like they had a great time!!!