Friday, February 15, 2008

Sammy Rainbow






So I talked Rory into getting a new kitty last year. I had been wanting one ever since our Roxy had disappeared to the coyotes...we think. I really mourned her for quite a while. I still miss her. Anyways, it had been about six months without a kitty, and Rory and I were out to lunch for our anniversary. Perfect day to talk him into something! So we stopped by Basin Feed to "look"; and there she was. Couldn't pass her up. She has been a good kitty. As soon as we got home we gave her a bath to get rid of the stinky feed store smell. Kolette hauled her around constantly for the first two months. We'd check on the cat and she'd just be purring away. It was sad when she outgrew Kolettes' hood. Kolette named her - Sammy Rainbow. We call her Sammy :) She's grown a ton and I just took pictures to see how much.

No comments: