Thursday, April 17, 2008

April Fools Rory!


Okay, so Rory and I haven't really done anything to each other for April Fools Day for quite a while. So, consequently I figured he wouldn't really expecting anything. Thatcher had been begging me to let him do this prank to his big sister and I kept saying "no way!, it's too mean!" Well, my evil side took control. I couldn't resist! I took two hot sauce packets, folded them in half and stuck them under the toilet seat bumpy things. Hee hee... (He always does his business around 9-10AM) I was downstairs when I heard this cry..."KATHY!....you have a mess to clean up!" I came up, and the sight that met my eyes made it all worth it!! I could not stop laughing! You know, with the tears... (He attempted, 'sadly', to get me back the rest of the day, poor Rory!) hee hee...

2 comments:

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

Like Jane Payne's post about her FedEx fiasco, this made me crack up! I never thought of doing that, but the evil in me wants to do it to Doane next year! (Or sooner - I don't know if I can wait that long....)

brit said...

good work! too funny.