Thursday, April 17, 2008

So Patient..

I've been the one who cuts Kolette's bangs. We have been trying to keep them a little longer cause we are growing her hair out. (As apposed to when she had the 40's do.)

I'd been pretty successful in trimming them so far. Well this time, I just couldn't seem to get it. They were always a little crooked. So, they ended up too short. She did such a good job of holding still, (for a three yr. old). It took a lot longer than usual and the poor little girl crashed in the process.

Good thing hair grows! Yikes!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Kathy, I can't believe the many positions kids fall asleep in! Too Cute!

Jess said...

LOVE HER!!!!

Korbi said...

that is soooo funny!

brit said...

ok, so that totally cracked me up!

jenica heslop said...

that's hilarious kathy, what a kodak moment!